Smoking stinks and you are ready to drop the filthy habit.
You were not born with an urge to smoke. You basically hypnotized yourself to do it by smoking when you were bored, stressed, angry or nervous. After a while it seemed like smoking was the solution to those unwanted states of mind. Nothing could be further from the truth.
What if you could learn to deal with stress, boredom or anger without using cigarettes? Giving up smoking could be easy if you dealt with the triggers.
You know that you have had it with all the excuses and rationalizations. When you are ready to finally quit smoking, New Leaf Hypnosis Centre can help you break the habit.
You Are Fed Up With All The Excuses?
I will have cravings
Hypnosis can help with curbing those cravings
If you don’t give in to cravings, you win and they vanish
Quitting Smoking is hard
Hypnosis can help make quitting
easier and fast
If I quit smoking, I will gain weight
Hypnosis can help with cravings and replacement eating
What if I can’t do it?
Hypnosis typically works well with those who make the decision to be a non-smoker and is committed to do the work
9 SMART Reasons to Stop Smoking Today
IT IS OBVIOUSLY WORTH IT TO GET SMOKING OUT OF YOUR LIFE!
Call 519-420-7911 or firstname.lastname@example.org
for your FREE consultation and see how hypnosis can help you QUIT FOR GOOD.
- 20 minutes after your last cigarette, blood pressure and pulse rate drop to normal. Your hands and feet return to normal temperature.
- After 8 hours, carbon monoxide levels in blood drop to normal. Blood oxygen level increases to normal.
- Your chance of heart attack decreases 24 hours after you last smoked.
- Nerve endings start regrowing, smell and taste is enhanced and walking becomes easier after 48 hours.
- In the first 2 weeks to three months circulation continues to improve and lung function increases up to 30%.
- In one to 9 months, coughing, sinus congestion, fatigue and shortness of breath decrease.
- At the end of 1 year, your risk of coronary heart disease is half that of a smoker.
- The average smoker saves thousands of dollars each year. ( $6570 if you are a pack a day smoker)
- The absolute RELIEF from the crippling risk and worry about the dangers of smoking.
I had doubts.
I had my doubts on whether I could be hypnotized but Marie achieved our goal all 3 sessions. Hypnosis isn’t a magic bullet to make you quit smoking but it gives you the tools to stick with it until the job is done.
Although Marie tells me it was me who did it, she just helped, I think it was mostly her. She never made me feel concious of my problem. I was always comfortable with her.
Quitting was easier than I expected. I wish I had done it sooner. 4 sessions and I was done with smoking. She even gave me recordings to listen to at home to help me make it easier. I still listen to them even after a year.
Now I am more active and love to be outside. I don’t have to look for places to smoke now either! Hypnosis changed my life and I am never going back!
Sara G, Teacher
I can’t believe how easy it was!
I smoked for more than 32 years. I didn’t think it was possible to quit. I developed COPD and decided I had to quit or suffer or even die.
I contacted New Leaf Hypnosis Centre. Marie was really easy to talk to. No judgement or blame. She gave me different things to do so I didn’t think about the cigarettes. I can’t believe how easy it was to quit with hypnosis.
It takes some work but I quit in just 2 sessions.
Thanks Marie for helping me to change my life.
Dave, retired steelworker
The client endorsements shown are only the experience of the client. Results vary by client
Do you knjow a teen who is ready
to quit smoking and/or vaping?
If they are committed to quitting, I am committed to helping them,
(Some conditions apply, contact me for details)
New Leaf Hypnosis Centre offers training in self-hypnosis for self-help. It is not a medical facility of any kind and does not diagnose or treat medical conditions.
The service provided is for educational purposes only. It is not therapy and is not meant as a replacement for any other intervention.